1. Your privacy and the security of your personal data is of great importance to CNC Centre Ltd. This policy aims to inform you about the collection and processing of such data through our interactions with you, your visit to our website, or your use of our services.
3. We use your data to improve our customer service, to respond to your needs and to process financial transactions in our dealings with you as a customer or supplier. We may also use your data to communicate with you periodically regarding updates, company news or related information.
4. The types of data we collect are typically: names, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and bank details.
5. We implement a range of security measures to protect your personal data and we will never unnecessarily disclose or sell your details to a third party. We may occasionally share your data with our trusted partners who assist us in our day to day dealings with you. We would also disclose data if required to by law.
7. At any time, you may request information regarding the data stored about you and request deletion of any data no longer required for their specific purpose.